Before Learning How to Start an Essay Introduction Read the Tips on Writing a Perfect Essay:
- Step 1: choose an interesting essay topic. Think about ideas that are most interesting to you. It will help you find an excellent topic.
- Step 2: now it is better to make the list of your ideas shorter.
- Step 3: choose the best topic from the shorter list. Note that the chosen topic has to be interesting, funny and attractive for your future readers.
- Step 4: create a rough outline of your paper prior to the very writing. It will help you understand whether the topic is interesting.
- Step 5: in case you realize that the topic is good, start conducting a detailed research on it. Do not forget to make notes.
- Step 6: after you have made all necessary notes, you can now make an outline. It will be a sort of a guideline on writing your paper.
- Step 7: following the outline, start writing the draft of your paper.
- Step 8: make sure that your draft has no spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Step 9: when all necessary changes are made, you can start writing the final draft of the paper.
- Step 10: prior to submitting your final paper, do not forget to check it for any kind of mistakes. Make all corrections and turn the paper in.
Why Essay Introduction Is Vital for Every Academic Paper and How to Write an Essay Introduction?
- The essay introduction provides the reader with the information that will be discussed in the paper.
- In the Introduction the reader gets know the following :
- The paper topic.
- Thesis statement.
- Major points that will support the topic.
- Provides the structure of an essay or paper.
- Thesis statement should be the last sentence in the introduction.
- The essay introduction should catch and keep reader’s attention.
- Avoid using “catchy phrases” in the introduction so as not to distract the reader.
- Do not provide a conclusion in the introduction.
- Make your introduction compelling so that the reader would want continue reading the whole paper.
- Note that the introduction should provide necessary information about the paper.
- The main task of any introduction is to provide the “meat of the story.” It helps the reader to understand whether he / she want to read the paper to the end.
- Outline the major points in your introduction.
Now you know how to make an introduction. In case you need more information search for essay introduction examples on the Internet.