Terms and Conditions
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
Making use of this service is ALLOWED and DOES NOT conflict with any educational institution’s regulations. You are welcome to employ our example academic texts as:
- A tool to enhance your grasp on a topic;
- A base for brainstorming and conceptualization;
- A means to express the ideas in your own words (always align with your institution’s policies on plagiarism and academic conduct);
- A source for direct quotations, as long as proper citations are used.
FreshEssay.net provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
1. Live chat option.
3. Phone calls.
4. Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
1. Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
2. Writer starts working on the order.
3. Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
4. The order is checked for plagiarism and sent to the customer.
5. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. FreshEssay.net delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- After the order deadline is over, a customer has an opportunity to apply for a refund within 14 days. Usually, refunds regarding plagiarism are not time-bounded. In this case, a customer should provide us with a valid plagiarism report as a proof of writer’s failure.
* Turnitin, iThenticate and WriteCheck are known as reliable plagiarism search tools. As a rule, the search engine does not detect references, properly formatted direct quotes, parts of assignment (questions), and a table of content as plagiarism. SafeAssign.com is considered as an unreliable source because it highlights direct quotes and references as plagiarism. Moreover, files containing handwritten comments do not relate to plagiarism, and therefore, cannot be a valid proof of the issue.
- In orders that are completed by different writers of different companies, our service is not responsible for plagiarism detected in the paper provided by the customer. Parts of the paper or separate paragraphs written only by our writers will be checked for authenticity.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the order, our Refund Department will check the issue providing a relevant report. In case the customer’s claim is justified, we will make a full or partial refund. Usually, we send the final reports on the refund issues to the customer within 3-4 business days.
- We provide our customers with an opportunity to get a free revision within 2 days (48 hours) after the order deadline is over. After the free revision period is over, our customers are requested to place compensation orders. In case our writer agrees to do a revision for free, it is not possible to provide any refunds.
- Considering long papers (20+ pages), a customer is allowed to request for a free revision within 30 days after the order deadline is over.
- In case a customer changes the original order instructions, a free revision cannot be provided. If a customer uploads necessary order materials after our writer completed the order (or during the process of writing), the client is requested to place an additional order as a compensation for writer’s work.
- If a customer decides to use a free revision option, he or she should set a new deadline of the order and send some comments on revision. Sometimes, because of the order complexity or impossibility to reassign the order, the revision of the paper may take up to 24 hours. Anyway, we try hard to deliver the revised paper within the given time.
- As a rule, clients should keep in touch with their writers or administration by checking their personal profiles and emails. Moreover, the customer is responsible for providing all necessary information (including essential textbooks, lectures etc.) when placing the order. Unfortunately, in numerous cases, they forget to attach the important materials at once.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- A client may get a 100% refund in case he or she was double charged or if the identical order was placed by mistake. To cancel the order, one should immediately contact our Support Team.
- In case our team cannot assign a writer, a customer receives a 100% refund.
- When FreshEssay.net gives a full refund, a client is not allowed to use any material or papers provided by our service for any purposes.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- A client may receive only a partial refund if he or she has indicated a wrong number of pages when placing the order. Extra pages will be refunded.
- In case, the appropriate level of writing (College instead of Undergraduate or Master’s) was not indicated by a client, the Refund Department may lower the amount of refund percentage.
- If a client gives contradicting order instructions, we will reconsider the refund percentage (e.g., the requirements listed in the attached files contradict to “Order Description” section or particular customer’s messages).
- Cancelling an order after a writer is assigned:
*A client is not able to cancel an order when there is less than 30% of the initial deadline and the writer is already assigned. Moreover, if the completed order is uploaded by the writer into the system, there is no possibility to cancel it.
- In case the order is verified late (when the Financial Department did not receive the customer’s reply verifying his or her identity in order to avoid online fraud) the deadline for completing an order starts from the time we receive relevant clarifications. Thus, a customer should extend the deadline due to the late verification or make an additional order compensating writer’s work on an urgent task.
Word Count Issues
- Obviously, pages cannot be counted visually. We count them according to the number of words (300 words per page). However, the orders with a technical subject mostly requiring calculations cannot be evaluated due to the common word count instructions. Thereby, the Writing Department will set the order price according to the order complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Take into account that Speaker notes is a paid service. Clients may choose this option when placing a ppt order. We guarantee to provide about 100-150 of speaker notes text below each slide of the presentation.
- When an order refers to an online test, we count the number of questions (5 questions per 1 page). The same procedure is applied to the “multiple choice” questions. For example, if the task requires answering to 20 questions, a client should place a 4-page order.
- Early delivery is to be compensated. If a client makes a request to get the paper earlier, our agents will recalculate the price of an order and ask the client to place an additional one. In case our writer is able to send the paper earlier without demanding any compensation payment, the customer has no right to issue any refund in the future.
- In case the order was delivered later, and the customer has not approved the deadline extension, we will give at least a partial refund. You may check the payment difference on the pricing page of our website.
- When using our services, customers may choose the order type (e.g., a client picked a “research paper” instead of “annotated bibliography”). We are not able to issue a refund if the customer did not pay for the requested service.
- When completing “rewriting” orders, a writer is to paraphrase the text provided by the customer. In case a client asks for a further research or adding new information, he or she should place a compensating order.
- Our customer are encouraged to check their profiles and emails to keep in touch with our Support Team.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.