What Is a Persuasive essay?
A persuasive essay is an academic task that appeals to logic proving that the author`s idea is legitimate. As the name suggests, such an essay aims to persuade the reader to accept a specific point of view or take a certain action. When suggesting some arguments, the writer should use solid evidence and strong reasoning by stating relevant facts and quoting the specialists competent in the topic.
When you have to complete a persuasive essay, you need to pay attention to the following stages of the writing process:
- Study the guideline thoroughly. Make sure you understand every single point of your requirements. If you have some questions, feel free to address your instructor and clarify the unclear aspects;
- Define your position. Keep in mind the persuasive essay definition and the nature of your assignment. Basically, you need to persuade the reader to share your opinion. As such, you need to know clearly what position you stand for. When discussing a particular problem, which solution would you offer?
- Research your topic. All arguments you suggest in your persuasive essay should be supported with the solid evidence. Thus, go to the library or an online database and find out what other scholars say about your topic;
- Analyze your target audience. Think whether your audience would agree with your point, oppose it, or stay neutral. Having this information, you will find it easier to explain your arguments;
- Develop the right structure. To engage your reader, you need to put your ideas in the logical order. We recommend you to start with the strongest ones gradually reducing the degree of tension.
Below, you will find examples of the popular persuasive essay topics:
- Is anorexia a psychological disease?
- Should children wear uniforms at schools?
- Should women have the right to abortion?
A good topic for a persuasive essay is a debatable topic. Thus, we recommend you to pick up the topic that will be interesting to you. Writing about something that intrigues you, you will find it easier to build your arguments and connect them with your experience.
What Are the Main Components of a Persuasive Essay?
A persuasive essay consists of several parts. Let us discuss them in detail:
An introductory paragraph in which you provide the background information about your topic and include a thought-provoking persuasive essay thesis that will be supported or refuted throughout your essay.
A thesis-driven body in which you will provide your arguments analyzing your topic from different angles. In your main body, do not forget to include the citations of other researchers regarding your topic, which prove your words.
A concluding paragraph in which you should bring all your points down to a logical ending.
If you are afraid that you can miss some important details, make sure to create an outline in which you will identify the key aspects that will be expanded in your persuasive essay. The outline will help you skip the unnecessary information and be focused on the important details.
How to Create an Introduction for a Persuasive Essay?
When the outline is done, it is high time to start writing your persuasive essay introduction. The essential part of your introduction is a clear and straightforward thesis statement persuasive essay that will clearly identify your position. Before your perfect thesis statement, you need to include a hook that will engage the reader. Your hook can be in the form of a quote, a definition, or an anecdote. Remember that a good introduction provides a field for a discussion that will be developed in the main body.
How to Create a Perfect Thesis Statement?
The point of the persuasive essay is to take a firm position on a controversial issue and convince a reader of its validity. Strong argumentation and, of course, solid evidence should be applied in order to prove the point of view. To accomplish it successfully, first of all, you should formulate a clear and unambiguous thesis statement. The latter is supposed to introduce the topic and present your argumentation in a concise manner. In any persuasive essay example you may read, a thesis is usually situated at the end of the first paragraph. The following tips will assist in creating a perfect thesis statement:
Express an Opinion
When you decide to write a thesis statement, firstly, shape your point of view about the topic and create an arguable claim based on it. Claims always serve as a foundation for the thesis and the paper in general, no matter which persuasive essay topics are discussed. Secondly, make sure that stated opinion is understandable and questionable. It means that the readers should be able to comprehend your position and challenge it if they hold a differing opinion.
Even though the thesis statements should outline the whole scope of persuasive essays, they should not be too general. Instead, write them in a specific and straightforward manner. “Slang has a considerable impact on communication” is a weak thesis, which does not show how you are going to prove your claim. The following sentence is a better example: “Slang has a considerable both beneficial and damaging impact on communication and people’s understanding of each other.” The sentence is specific enough for readers to expect that the persuasive essay will have at least four paragraphs discussing positive and negative influence on both communication and mutual understanding.
Support Your Claims
While writing a persuasive essay, you have to sway the audience by supporting your opinion by evidence (i.e., examples, quotes, statistics, etc.). The evidence demonstrates that the topic was indeed investigated and makes the work convincing and trustworthy. In the first place, this support should appear in a thesis and then in the body of the paper with more details provided. The example that contains evidence elements is, “Penalties for missing classes can be considered as effective means of motivating students as they help enhance control, cultivate the sense of commitment, and decrease the number of low-skilled workers in the labor market.” The sentence introduces the point of view, the aspects that will be discussed, and hints at what evidence will be applied. If you do not know how to start a persuasive essay yet, brainstorming the ideas for creating a similar thesis statement is the best approach to adopt.
Test Your Thesis Statement
To be able to write a good persuasive essay, you should make sure that its thesis contains the answers to both “why” and “how” questions or, at least, one of them. For instance, if you think that the penalties for missing classes are acceptable and effective, then the statement must explain how and/or why they are considered as such. If neither answer can be found in the key sentence, you should revise, specify, and extend it. This is how a simple test can prevent you from getting a bad grade. So, do not hesitate to use it for your own good.
How to Write a Good Conclusion for Your Persuasive Essay?
You may create a wonderful persuasive essay but get stuck when it comes to writing a conclusion. However, keep in mind that a conclusion is a particularly important part of your persuasive essay that makes an impression on your reader. A good conclusion summarizes the writer`s position and explains whether the author managed to reach their goals. Avoid rephrasing the points you discussed in your persuasive essay but invite your reader to take some action studying your subject in detail.
Writing a persuasive essay requires not only perfect writing and research skills, but the ability to build logical arguments and develop a clear position. Possessing good persuasive writing skills, you will be able to tackle many challenges in future career and personal life.
Buy a Persuasive Essay at a Trustworthy Writing Service
Being a student, you are engaged in many tasks and activities. You may have a part-time job or work on an important project. No wonder, under such conditions, you do not have much time to work on your persuasive essay. Undoubtedly, if you do not know how to write a persuasive essay, you may find a lot of effective manuals that will help you understand the peculiarities of the paper`s structure. However, we offer an alternative solution that allows you to get a fantastic essay written by the skilled and creative persuasive essay writer.
Time is irreplaceable, so stop spending it on boring writing. Delegate this task on a writing assistant capable of creating truly great papers. Our writers can produce a fantastic persuasive paper on any topic. Just give us a chance to save you from stress and you will never regret it!
Exclusive Persuasive Help from Reliable Professionals
Writing a good persuasive paper requires a specific set of knowledge and writing skills. Our certified experts know many techniques on how to create truly wonderful persuasive papers that bring the best grades to our customers. If you are looking for the top-rated persuasive essays writing service to buy a convincing and compelling persuasive paper, consider cooperation with FreshEssay and we will not disappoint you. Our writers specialize in various academic fields so they are able to provide our customers with the stellar masterpieces on any academic topic.
How to Get a Wonderful Persuasive Essay at FreshEssay.net?
- The first step involves providing us with a detailed explanation of your task. Make sure to specify your topic, deadline, citation style, the number of sources, the length, and other important requirements;
- The second step requires paying for your paper. We guarantee that you will be impressed by our balance of quality and price. To reduce the order price, feel free to use a discount;
- Once the payment is confirmed, we will start searching for the most suitable expert. For every single order, we assign the essay outline writer with the relevant experiences and qualifications;
- When the paper is written and edited, it is uploaded to the files section where you can find it when the deadline expires. Read your outline to make sure that all your requirements are covered. If you feel that the outline does not look like you expected, feel free to ask for a revision and we will make the necessary amendments immediately.
Find Out What Benefits Make Cooperation with Us So Great
Let us explain why you need to choose FreshEssay.net as your writing provider:
- Superb English native speakers. We hire only competent experts with excellent English literacy to provide our customers with unmatched papers. They possess multiple techniques necessary for creating truly impressive works;
- Original content. You should understand that academic dishonesty is a serious crime. Thus, to get a good grade, you have to submit the paper with the fresh and original content. Placing your order at Freshessay, you can be sure that your persuasive essay will be truly unique and authentic;
- Free revisions. Unlike other writing services, we take full responsibility for the papers we create. Thus, if you are not completely satisfied with the paper or it does not look like you expected, do not hesitate to ask for a revision and the writer will fix it absolutely for free;
- Custom writing. Every assignment is special and unique. To bring the best outcome to the customer, the paper should be custom written. It means that every paper order here is written from scratch in accordance with the customer`s instruction;
- Discounts. To express our gratitude for your loyalty and trust, we are glad to provide all our customers with the generous discounts that significantly reduce the price for the orders.
Have to Complete a Challenging Assignment? Entrust It to Us!
When relying on our persuasive writing service, you get even more than you expect. We are honest, responsible, and always ready to assist. Our professional writers can successfully tackle any academic task, including a persuasive essay. So, if you find it very difficult to cope with our academic schedule, feel free to place your order on our web-based platform. Choose us and forget about the stress and frustration caused by persuasive essay writing! All in all, we assure you that buying persuasive essay at FreshEssay.net is the choice of those students, who value their time but cannot neglect their academic performance.