Annotated Bibliography Writing
When you are thinking of writing an annotated bibliography, it means that you have finished work on the main part of the paper. As a rule, an annotated bibliography is a complementary assignment to a research project, essay or coursework, where you need to provide a brief and comprehensive analysis of the sources used. You may be well acquainted with ordinary bibliographies, where you provide a list of sources used in the paper. When it comes to an annotated bibliography, however, you need to provide bibliography entries, where you briefly state what each source is about. If you lack time to cope with this assignment, do not hesitate and seek help from our annotated bibliography writing service. We hire only highly-qualified and experienced writers who can successfully cope with an annotated bibliography in any research field. Besides, they are well versed in a variety of citation styles, so it does not matter whether you need a paper in Chicago, MLA, Harvard, Turabial or APA.
What Is an Annotated Bibliography?
When you find an annotated bibliography definition, you will find that annotation of the source is a brief discussion and critical analysis of a specific book, article, website, etc., which aims to provide broader context about the role of a specific source in the given research. When you are providing a review of a scholarly source, it is also recommended to indicate how well it fits the broader context and how it contributed to your own research.
Annotated Bibliography Citation Style
When composing an annotated bibliography, it is essential to adhere to the assigned citation style and follow it strictly. The general format of the annotation entry is a brief summary, critical analysis, and personal evaluation of the source. Regardless of the word count length of your annotated bibliography assignment, all these three parts should be included. The difference is that a longer annotated bibliography will comprise of three paragraphs related to these aspects, whereas a shorter one will include a few sentences per each part.
Some of the frequently assigned citation styles are the following:
- Chicago style.
- AMA (American Medical Association) style.
- APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- MLA (Modern Language Association) style.
- CSE (Council of Science Editors) style.
It means that the citation and format of the annotated bibliography will differ depending on the given style. So, make sure that you get familiar with your assigned style and get to know its peculiarities.
How to Write an Annotated Bibliography
Check out the main steps that you should go through when you are working on your annotated bibliography assignment:
- When looking through the sources, highlight and write out the key information that you would like to use in the research paper. Based on the information that you have found out, be sure to analyze the sources and how significant they are to the research process. Pay attention to the credibility of sources.
- When citing the sources in text and providing their descriptions in the annotated bibliography, be sure to adhere to the required citation style and format. If you are confused about some parts, consult some textbooks or guidelines, or address your professor for help.
- For each entry, write two paragraphs: in the first one provide a brief and concise summary of what the source is about, and in the second one provide a critical analysis and personal evaluation of why the source is relevant and what it has added to the overall topic exploration.
To help you better understand what an annotated bibliography is about, check out the following annotated bibliography sample:
Atkins, John S., et al. "Managing Parental Discord among Divorced Couples for the Sake of Children's Mental Welfare." American Psychological Review, vol. 62, no. 13, 1979, pp. 950-954.
John S. Atkins and his colleagues from the Institute of Psychological Research have investigated a research study that was taking place during ten years. The aim of the research was to explore the process of divorce and highlight how it impacts parents’ behavior when they are trying to avoid conflicts to protect their children. The research hypothesis was that such behavior leads to better emotional development and mental well-being of these children.
When focusing on the empirical findings, it is clear that the main argument is supported by evidence that children growing up in healthy surroundings are more likely to thrive in their future lives. As such, there is a direct relationship between loving parents and favorable environment that children find themselves in.
Depending on the professor’s requirements, there are a few more points that you would like to pay attention to when writing your annotated bibliography:
- Indicate the purposes of the used literary sources.
- Provide a summary of the source.
- Mention what target audience the source is intended for.
- Explain why a specific source is suitable to the given research.
- Add any other details that will help your research stand out of the crowd.
- Pinpoint the source’s strengths and weaknesses.
FreshEssay.net Is Ready to Help You Out with Your Annotated Bibliography
When you want to pay someone to do an annotated bibliography, be sure that you can rely on FreshEssay.net for professional assistance. FreshEssay.net experts are fully aware of the principles of annotated bibliography writing and its formatting rules. We have a team of writers who are devotedly working to meet the requirements and make sure that the paper deserves an excellent grade. Besides, writers on our team are well-versed in different formatting and citation styles: Chicago, APA, Oxford, Turabian, MLA, ASA, and others. Besides, a great asset is that you can buy top-quality paper at a reasonable price.
When you turn to us for help, be rest assured that our writing experts fully understand how important it is for a student to submit premium-quality papers that meet all formatting instructions. Among plenty of other custom writing services, FreshEssay.net is definitely the right choice since we offer top-quality writing that are affordable to an average student in terms of the pricing policy. Be sure that FreshEssay.net is the best company you can trust.
Buy Annotated Bibliography Online and Get the Following Guarantees
When you cooperate with us, you will be able to derive the following benefits:
- your research will be supported by credible expert evidence;
- a proper thesis will be formulated;
- the paper will be adequately structured;
- the paper will be carefully edited and proofread, and will thus be free of grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.
Why Choose FreshEssay.net for Writing an Annotated Bibliography?
- We offer professional assistance from experienced writers. The company’s administration hires only those writers who have the necessary qualifications and who are well-versed in academic writing. So, when you are cooperating with us, be sure that you will be assigned a writer who specializes in your major.
- The services are fully affordable. Whenever you turn to FreshEssay.net for help with a request, «Please write my annotated bibliography,» you can rest assured that you will easily afford the custom writing services. The prices are competitive and they are balanced in relation to the quality of services provided.
- Top-notch experts will be working on your paper. Keep in mind that only writers holding Master’s or PhD academic degrees will be assigned to work on your order. Besides, to guarantee the premium quality of papers in terms of structure and grammar, we cooperate with native speakers of English.
- Plagiarism-free content. When you deal with our service, your papers will be authentic and free from plagiarism. Each paper is thoroughly scanned via anti-plagiarism software.
- Timely delivery of orders. Remember that you can count on FreshEssay.net support even if you need your paper within 3 hours.
How We Work
If you are interested in placing an order online, you should know how the process looks:
- Visit the company’s website and click the «Order Now» button. Fill in all the fields with the required details about the order.
- With the help of a direct messaging system, you can get in touch with your assigned writer.
- Upon paper completion, it will be proofread and edited by a team of expert editors.
- Wait till the paper is delivered to you according to the specified due date.
- Remember that you can send a revision request for free during the first 48 hours after the order delivery if you have noticed that not all paper aspects have been addressed adequately.
How to Order Annotated Bibliography
Our Writers Are Ready to Write an Annotated Bibliography for You
If you are still hesitating about what custom writing service to choose for your annotated bibliography order, visit our company’s website and check out testimonials from former clients. Besides, you can directly ask the questions you have to our customer support representatives. They operate 24/7 and will happily answer your questions.
Purchase Annotated Bibliographies from Our Writing Experts
If you are not well versed in writing an annotated bibliography and if you lack experience with it, be sure you can rely on FreshEssay.net custom writing assistance. When you get a paper from us, a great benefit is that you will be able to use it as a template for your further academic works. Regardless of the type, length, and format of your annotated bibliography, be sure that your assigned writer will cope with it successfully.